United States president Donald Trump has been in the office for 1 year, 1 month and 1 day. But during this period, the Trump administration has seen the departure of the highest employees in decades - senior officials have either left or are being fired
More than 60% of his senior-most aides have left the White House Since Trump took office on 20 January 2017. The latest in a series of officials to resign is James Mattis, the US Secretary of Defense. He declared his departure on Thursday, indicating at policy disagreements with President Donald Trump.
In the latest high profile exit from the Trump administration, us Defence Secretary James Mattis announce his resignation on Thursday. James Mattis resignation came a day after Donald Trump announced the withdrawal of American troops from Syria. News report claim James Mattis had gone to the White House on Thursday afternoon for the last date attempt to persuade Donald Trump to agree to a gradual withdrawal of troops from Syria.
Trump Administration Departures
- Anthony Scaramucc's Departure
- Anthony Scaramucci Fired as Communications Director just 11 days after being announced for the job.
- Joined on July 21, 2017, and served till July 31, 2017.
- Scaramucci came under fire over the publication of a vulgar conversation he had.
- Anthony Scaramucci Scaramucci's ouster most recent high-profile departure from White House.
- Scaramucci is third White House communications director to leave the post.
- Sean Spicer assumed some of communications director role before resigning.
2.Dina Powell's Departure
- Resigned after 354 days in office.
- serving as a top national security adviser.
- Started work on Jan 18, 2017; served till Jan 12, 2018.
- Dina Powell joined Trump's team after advising Ivanka trump on women's empowerment issues.
- Powell reportedly left the administration on good terms with the President.
3.Reince Priebus's Departure
- Fired after 190 days in the position of Chief of Staff.
- Took charge on Jan 20, 2017; served till July 23, 2017.
- Trump announced in a tweet that John Kelly would replace Priebus.
- Trump lost confidence in Priebus after major legislative items failed to pass the US Congress.
4.John Kelly's Departure
- Kelly started working on July 31, 2017; will demit office by end of 2018.
- Kelly joined Trump administration early on, initially as Secretary of Homeland Security.
- Kelly later installed as Chief of Staff in July of 2017.
- Kelly's departure comes amid reports that he and Trump are no longer speaking to one another.
Who Has Resigned & Fired From Trump's Administration Till Now Full List
| Trump's Administration Officials Name List||Officials Post Name||Fired||Resigned|
|Sally Yates||Acting Attorney General||Fired|| |
|Michael Flynn||National Security Advisor|| ||Resigned|
|Angella Reid||Chief Usher||Fired|| |
|James Comey||FBI Director||Fired|| |
|Mike Dubke||Communication Director|| ||Resigned|
|Walter Shaub||Director Of the U.S Office of Government Ethics|| ||Resigned|
|Sean Spicer||Press Secretary|| ||Resigned|
|Michael Short||Chief Usher|| ||Resigned|
|Reince Priebus||Chief of Staff||fired|| |
|Anthony Scaramucci||Communication Director||Fired|| |
|Steve Bannon||Senior Advisor|| ||Resigned|
|Sebastian Gorka||Deputy Assistant|| ||Resigned|
|Tom Price||Health And Human Services Secretary|| ||Resigned|
|Dina Powell||Deputy National Security Advisor|| ||Resigned|
|Omarosa Manigault Newman||Office Of Public Liaison|| ||Resigned|
|Rob Porter||Staff Secretary|| ||Resigned|
|josh Raffel||Deputy Communication Director|| ||Resigned|
|Hope Hicks||Communication Director|| ||Resigned|
|Gary Cohn||Chief Economic Advisor|| ||Resigned|
|John McEntee||President Trupm's personal Assistant||Fired|| |
|Rex Tillerson||Secretary Of State||fired|| |
|Andrew McCabe||FBI Deputy Director||Fired|| |
|H.R. McMaster||National Security Advisor|| ||Resigned|
|David Shulkin||Secretary Of Veterans Affairs||fired|| |
|Tom Bossert||Homeland Security Advisor|| ||Resigned|
|Thomas Homan||Acting Director ICE|| ||Resigned|
|Scott Pruitt||Administrator Of The EPA|| ||Resigned|
|Don McGahn||White House Counsel||Fired|| |
|Jeff Sessions||Attorney General||fired|| |
|John Kelly||Chief of Staff||fired|| |
|Ryan Zinke||Secretary Of the Interior|| ||Resigned|
|James Mattis||Defense Secretary|| ||Resigned|
Running Into A "Wall"
- Trump's demand for $5 bn for Mexico wall triggers possible govt shutdown.
- US Congress refused to back Trump's funding Bill.
- Trump forced to back away from his demand.
The Russian Interference
- Allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 US elections.
- Russians allegedly backed Trump's Presidency.
- President-elect Trump rejected claims of foreign interference.
- Trump dismissed FBI Director James Comey.
- 11 Trump's officials admit to having contacts with Russians.
Trump's Immigration Policies
- Travel ban prohibiting visas to citizens of seven Muslim countries.
- Travel ban met with legal hurdles.
- Revised travel ban upheld by the Supreme Court in June 2018.
- Attempted to end DACA program.
- Policy continuing due to a legal injunction.
- Arrests of illegal immigrants at the border separated children from their families.