BSNL Recruitment 2018 OR Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018 For Latest Job Opportunity in BSNL. A notification has been released for JAO Jr. Telecom Officer Post BSNL now you can apply online for these post online.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company with headquarters in New Delhi, India. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000.
It took over the business of providing telecommunication services and network management to the Central Government Departments of Telecommunications Services (DTS) and Telecommunication Operations (DTO) on the basis of concern from 01 October 2000.
It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and fourth largest mobile telephony provider in India and is also a provider of broadband services. BSNL is India's oldest and largest communication service provider (CSP).
As of January 2014, there was a customer base of 117 million in the form of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), with the latest recruitment details on various positions on the basis of education/qualification for the interview process across India.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018
BSNL Recruitment 2018
Short Details of Notification
- Apply Online Date- Available soon
- Admit Card Download Date- Available Soon
- Exam Date- Notified Soon
Result Link- Available After Examination.
- General / OBC : 1000/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
- Eligibilty Is Not Availabel Here. Download Official Notification.
- Age Limit Will Be Notified Soon.
How to Apply Online
- To Apply For BSNL Post First Click On Apply Online Link Which Is Provided In Important Link Section.
- This Link will be redirect to official website.
- Fill the form with accurate details.
How to Check Result
- Click On Download link Which has been mentioned below.
How to Download Admit Card
- Scroll Sarkari.result-india.com For Admit Card.
Important Links Section
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Syllabus Link||Click Here|