Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online Application Form 2018 OR UP Scholarship Online Status 2018 and Last Date Here. Uttar Pradesh state government is providing UP scholarship scheme for students of Uttar Pradesh For the 10th, 12th passed out students, the scholarship scheme of CM Yogi is a great step.
CM Yogi Minority Scholarship Scheme is a major boost for those students who have achieved good marks in their studies. Chief Minister Yogi has Rs. 941.83 crore rupees for a scholarship for minority students in their budget on 11 July 2017.
The government is preparing new rules for students of class 10th for the pre-matric scholarship. Students of all categories can get the benefit of pre-matric scholarship scheme which will be provided by Uttar Pradesh state government in the welfare of poor families. Follow the details / apply for a scholarship to apply online.
Important Links Section
Uttar Pradesh Matric, Post Matric, Dashmottar Scholarship 2018
UP Scholarship Online Form 2018
Short Details of Notification
- Opening Date – 01-July-2018
- Last Date to Complete Form – 31-August-2018
- Hard Copy Submission Last Date – 06-Sepember-2018
- Last Date – 31-August-2018
- General / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
- Ph Candidates: Rs. 0/
- Residence in Uttar Pradesh.
- Registered with School, College, Institute or University.
- Pre Matric Class 9: Applicants should Be Passed Class 8 Exam and Registered in Class 9.
- Pre Matric Class 10: Applicants should Be Passed Class 9 Exam and Registered in Class 10.
- Post Matric 11: Applicants should Be Passed Class 10 Exam and Registered in Class 11.
- Post Matric 12: Applicants should Be Passed Class 11 Exam and Registered in Class 12.
- Dashmottar : Applicants should Be Registered in any UG, PG, Diploma Certificate Examination.
- Age limitation is mentioned at the time of filling form of Up Scholarship.
How to Apply Online
- All the Applicants Should Follow the Below steps for Up Scholarship Registration 2018.
- Start the procedure of Registration by making an account in Up Scholarship official website.
- Applicants Should Click on the Student Option and Select Category which is suitable for students.
- Enters your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future Reference) and password etc. All Details about the education qualification Should be Correct
- Applicants Should Collect all the Correct Details of Result of Education/ Qualification, Caste/ Income Certificate, Reg. No. of Applicants' Name in University/ Institute, Aadhar No. Before Submitting the Online Application Form at the time of filling Up Scholarship form 2018.
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Download PDF Notification(PRE MATRIC)||Click Here|
|Download PDF Notification(POST MATRIC)||Click Here|