SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download For SBI Junior Associate, Junior Agriculture Associate post is now available you can download admit card from important link section. State Bank of India is liable for publishing the admit card of SBI Clerk 2018. SBI Clerk 2018 Admit Card for preliminary examination was issued on 6th June 2018.
Applicants can download their SBI Clerk Admit card until 30th June 2018. The Preliminary exam Admit card is being issued only to those applicants whose applications forms have been accepted by State Bank of India (SBI).
To download the SBI Clerk 2018 admit card, applicants need to provide their login credentials such as Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password OR Registration Number. Applicants are recommended to take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe until the exam process is one the way.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 Exam Date
State Bank Of India
Short Details of Admit Card
- Commencement of Call letter Download: 21st July 2018
- Closure of SBI Clerk Call letter Download: 05th August 2018
- All the Applicants Who Filled the Application Form are Waiting for the SBI Clerk Exam. Soon the Exam Will be Conducted in the Month 6 June 2018. After That, the Main Exam Will be Conducted on the Date 05 August 2018. The Sbi Prelims and Main Exam Will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
How to Check Admit Card
- Direct links have been provided in the important links section.
- Applicants should visit the official website of the SBI Clerk Exam 2018 i.e (www.sbi.co.in/careers)
- SBI Clerk Mains 2018 Admit Card
- Applicants should now enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth and password.
- Now the admit card will be displayed on the screen and the applicants should take the print out of it.
- If the candidate is unable to download admit card or an error-must contact SBI help desk.
Exam date and Admit Card Release Date
- State Bank of India (SBI) has released the exam dates for SBI Clerk Exam 2018. SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) 2018 Preliminary Examination is scheduled 23rd, 24th, and 30th of June 2018, while SBI Clerk Mains will be conducted on 5th August 2018.
About Examination Board
- State Bank of India is an Indian public sector banking and financial services company and It is a government-owned corporation headquartered in Mumbai. State Bank of India is ranked 217th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations as of 2017. It is the biggest bank in India with a 23% market share in assets.
Important Links Section
|Download Admit Card Link||Click Here|