ESIC Admit Card 2018 OR ESIC UDC Admit Card 2018 with ESIC MTS Exam Admit Card 2017-18 has been released now you can download the admit card for your Employees’ State Insurance exam 2018.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) recently published a PDF notification for vacancies such as MTS & Paramedical Posts, Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
A Large number of students have been applied for this post and now these students are looking for ESIC UDC, MTS Exam Hall Ticket of ESIC Admit Card 2018.For those who are searching admit card we want to say to ESIC Admit Card 2018 Direct download link has been mentioned in this post.
ESIC Admit Card 2018 Download Link For UDC MTS Paramedical Exam Hall Ticket
Employees' State Insurance 2018
Short Details of Admit Card
- 8th March 2018
- Admit Card- Available
- ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation) recruitment will be made through the marks evaluation of written test conducted by the Corporation. The applicants, who have determined to become a part of it and registered as well, should now obtain the Admit Card from the official website of the Corporation.
How to Check Admit Card
- Step by step solution For downloading ESIC Admit Card
- A link of official website is provided below you have to visit the official website first.
- The homepage of ESIC will appear on your screen. find admit card option and click on “ESIC Admit Card”.
- write the information (at the proper place provided) required and submit the filled up page.
Take print out of your admit card for future usage.
Exam date and Admit Card Release Date
- Exam Date for Esic will be notified soon and admit card date for Employees' State Insurance will be available soon.
About Examination Board
- Employees' State Insurance (ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Important Links Section
|Download Admit Card Link||Click Here|