The Bihar government has announced that a pregnant woman can apply online for Corona help. The govt will send money instead of food. The woman who is pregnant but can’t go to the Anganwadi centre for the food can apply online and receive money direct their Bank account. the online application form & app link is available on Icdsonline.bih.nic.in. However, on this page direct link of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi app has been shared.
यदि आप बिहार से हो तो आपको मिल सकता है 1000 रूपया – आवेदन करे !!
The Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Service, Bihar has been created by Anganwadi beneficiaries to help in sending cash to all registered beneficiary’s bank account instead of food and Rations taken through Anganwadi centres.
As you know that in view of the outbreak of coronavirus, all the Anganwadi centres from Bihar have been closed till further orders. Those who were receiving food from Anganwadi can apply for form food money at the official website.
What information to fill in Bihar Anganwadi beneficiary online form?
- District Name
- Name of Panchayat
- Anganwadi name
- Husband’s name (as per Aadhaar)
- Wife’s name (as per Aadhaar)
- Category – General / Backward / Extremely Backward / SC / ST Whose Aadhaar Number
- Bank account number
How to Apply Online for Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Form
- You can fill the online form through the mobile app and website.
- First of all, go to the official website – http://icdsonline.bih.nic.in.
- On this website, you will find an online form on the homepage.
- Click on the link, Afterwards fill the form with accurate details.
Leave a Reply